Stay Open &
Are you concerned about injuries or needing to shut down during the winter because of ice and snow?
Our ice and snow management in Lancaster County and surrounding areas gives you peace of mind when the winter arrives and the snow and ice start falling.
Increase safety and reduce your liability with our expert snow plowing & removal team!
Lancaster County Snow Removal & Ice Management Services That Give Peace of Mind
Meet Insurance Expectations
As Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association, we help keep your property up to insurance quality standards.
Dedicated Route Supervisors & Weather Monitoring
When snow and ice occurs, our team is on top of it and ready to roll.
Our team is available 24 hours a day to help keep your facility safe. We monitor the weather and we have a 24-hour contact line to reach us.
Properties We Service
Retail Centers &
We service more types of properties - contact us to see what’s possible for your business!
How To Get Our Snow Plowing & Ice Management Services
Request a quote
We meet you at your property and discuss your winter management goals.
We sketch your property
We walk your parking lots and driveways to get all necessary measurements.
You approve the quote
Review your estimate and approve it.
We do the work
When the next snowstorm hits Lancaster County, have peace of mind knowing our team is working on your property!
What Makes Our Snow Removal &
Ice Management So Effective?
We own and operate our own liquid de-icing manufacturing. The brine we create is a more sustainable solution and allows us to reduce the amount of environmentally damaging chlorides used on your property without sacrificing safety.
What are some other advantages of using brine and our services?
Why Work With Creation Landscaping?
Certified with SIMA
We are Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association.
We offer 24-hour winter emergency services.
We are based in Lancaster County, PA, and we understand the local work ethic and business culture.
Our brine and other melting material is eco-friendly.
Do you have more questions about our snow removal, plowing, and ice management services ?
- Hiring a top-notch snow contractor like Creation Landscaping is the best way to reduce the liability risks of snow and ice and help keep your property safe.
- As a Member of the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA), Creation Landscaping stays on the cutting edge of the snow & ice management industry. We use the best equipment, latest technology, and the industry best practices to give our customers superior service and complete satisfaction.
- Typically, the property owner is responsible on a commercial property. However, sometimes the tenant or others may take over that responsibility by means of the written lease or contract specifically indicating who will be responsible.
- At Creation Landscaping we start our preparation for the winter season months before the snow ever falls. Equipment is acquired, serviced and tested before it ever goes out to the customer sites. Staff is trained, re-trained and practice all of the industry best practices well in advance of the first storm. Materials are stockpiled and ready to go long before we need them to service our clients.
- Creation Landscape maintains a special emergency contact phone number for our winter snow & ice management clients. A live human answers that special phone line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during winter months.
- Creation Landscaping utilizes many different methods to help reduce salt usage while keeping the property safe. Liquid brine applications before the storm dramatically reduce the need for granular salt after the snow is cleared away. Proper calibration of salt application equipment makes a huge difference as well as special training for our salt truck drivers and sidewalk crews.
- Creation Landscaping provides snow & ice management services for commercial, industrial and retail sites. These are sites like distribution centers, warehouses, factories, shopping centers, retail stores, banks, etc.
- We have learned over many years that the only way for Creation Landscaping to be successful is for our clients to be successful. If our customers are satisfied with our services, they not only stay with us, but they send us more work. By having well trained staff, the best equipment available, planning and organizing our work carefully and truly caring about our clients, we have created a company focused on customer satisfaction.
Commercial Snow Removal & Plowing In Lancaster County
As a commercial property manager or business owner in the Lancaster County area, you want to have peace of mind knowing that your business is being taken care of during the winter.
The problem is that poor snow plowing or ice management can lead to injuries, liability issues, and force you to close down your site due to ineffective snow & ice management services.
At Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care, our complete snow and ice management helps keep your employees and clients safe while reducing your exposure to liability.
As your dedicated commercial snow and ice management company, we are a regional leader in commercial snow plowing. Serving Lancaster County, Southeastern PA, and beyond, Creation Landscaping is a local, family-owned company dedicated to providing commercial clients with the finest snow plowing services.
Whether your property is an industrial property, healthcare facility, retail establishment, corporate office building, apartment complex, or homeowner association, we are here to help.
We have a modern snowplow fleet that is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during a snowstorm. Our staff is professional, experienced and reliable. We pride ourselves in offering a safer winter environment for our community.
These are just some of the reasons our team is the best choice for the critical winter services:
- We own and operate a fleet of snowplows, pushers and deicers
- We own and operate our own liquid de-icing manufacturing
- Meet or exceed insurance specifications
- Dedicated area and route supervisors
- Member of Snow & Ice Management (SIMA)
- 24 hr contact throughout a snowstorm
- Weather monitoring
- Certified snow totals at the completion of the event
If you are considering commercial snow plowing in Southeastern PA, look no further than Creation Landscaping. Call us at 717-587-3232 or request a free quote to get started.
We offer complete landscaping maintenance, lawn care services, and snow & ice management in the Lancaster, Lebanon, and York areas. Click one of our services below to learn more:
We provide our winter management services to all cities and boroughs in Lancaster County, including:
Lancaster City (county seat), Adamstown, Akron, Christiana, Columbia, Denver, East Petersburg, Elizabethtown, Ephrata, Lititz, Manheim, Marietta, Millersville, Mount Joy, Mountville, New Holland, Quarryville, Strasburg, and Terre Hill.
We also service a variety of other townships and unincorporated communities.
We service all zip codes in Lancaster County with our snow plowing and ice management, including:
17368, 17501, 17502, 17503, 17504, 17505, 17506, 17507, 17508, 17509, 17512, 17516, 17517, 17518, 17519, 17520, 17521, 17522, 17527, 17528, 17529, 17532, 17533, 17534, 17535, 17536, 17537, 17538, 17540, 17543, 17545, 17547, 17549, 17550, 17551, 17552, 17554, 17555, 17557, 17560, 17562, 17022, 17563,17564, 17565, 19362, 17566, 17567, 17568, 17569, 17570, 17572, 17573, 17576, 17578, 17579, 17580, 17581, 17582, 17584, 17585, 17601, 17602, 17603, 17604, 17699, 17073, 19501,19543, and other surrounding areas.
Contact us today to get your free quote and see what is possible for your property!
Information courtesy of Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC, 1061 Hartman Station Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601