Stay Open &
Are you concerned about injuries or needing to shut down during the winter because of ice and snow?
Our ice and snow management in Salunga-Landisville and surrounding areas gives you peace of mind when the winter arrives and the snow and ice start falling.
Increase safety and reduce your liability with our expert snow removal team!
Salunga-Landisville Snow & Ice Removal
Services That Give Peace of Mind
Meet Insurance Expectations
As Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association, we help keep your property up to insurance quality standards.
Dedicated Route Supervisors & Weather Monitoring
When snow and ice occurs, our team is on top of it and ready to roll.
Our team is available 24 hours a day to help keep your facility safe. We monitor the weather and we have a 24-hour contact line to reach us.
Properties We Service
Retail Centers &
We service more types of properties - contact us to see what’s possible for your business!
How To Get Our Snow & Ice Management Services
Request a quote
We meet you at your property and discuss your winter management goals.
We sketch your property
We walk your parking lots and driveways to get all necessary measurements.
You approve the quote
Review your estimate and approve it.
We do the work
When the next snow storm hits Salunga-Landisville, have peace of mind knowing our snow removal team is working on your property!
What Makes Our Snow Plowing &
Ice Management So Effective?
We own and operate our own liquid de-icing manufacturing. The brine we create is a more sustainable solution and allows us to reduce the amount of environmentally damaging chlorides used on your property without sacrificing safety.
What are some other advantages of using brine and our services?
Why Work With Creation Landscaping?
Certified with SIMA
We are Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association.
We offer 24-hour winter emergency services.
We are based in Salunga-Landisville, PA, and we understand the local work ethic and business culture.
Our brine and other melting material is eco-friendly.
Do you have more questions about our snow and ice removal services ?
- Hiring a top-notch snow contractor like Creation Landscaping is the best way to reduce the liability risks of snow and ice and help keep your property safe.
- As a Member of the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA), Creation Landscaping stays on the cutting edge of the snow & ice management industry. We use the best equipment, latest technology, and the industry best practices to give our customers superior service and complete satisfaction.
- Typically, the property owner is responsible for ice and snow removal on a commercial property. However, sometimes the tenant or others may take over that responsibility by means of the written lease or contract specifically indicating who will be responsible.
- At Creation Landscaping we start our preparation for the winter season months before the snow ever falls. Equipment is acquired, serviced and tested before it ever goes out to the customer sites. Staff is trained, re-trained and practice all of the industry best practices well in advance of the first storm. Materials are stockpiled and ready to go long before we need them to service our clients.
- Creation Landscape maintains a special emergency contact phone number for our winter snow & ice management clients. A live human answers that special phone line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during winter months.
- Creation Landscaping utilizes many different methods to help reduce salt usage while keeping the property safe. Liquid brine applications before the storm dramatically reduce the need for granular salt after the snow is cleared away. Proper calibration of salt application equipment makes a huge difference as well as special training for our salt truck drivers and sidewalk crews.
- Creation Landscaping provides snow & ice management services for commercial, industrial and retail sites. These are sites like distribution centers, warehouses, factories, shopping centers, retail stores, banks, etc.
- We have learned over many years that the only way for Creation Landscaping to be successful is for our clients to be successful. If our customers are satisfied with our services, they not only stay with us, but they send us more work. By having well trained staff, the best equipment available, planning and organizing our work carefully and truly caring about our clients, we have created a company focused on customer satisfaction.
Commercial Snow Removal Services In Salunga-Landisville
As a commercial property manager or business owner in the Salunga-Landisville area, you want to have peace of mind knowing that your business is being taken care of during the winter.
The problem is that poor snow removal services can lead to injuries, liability issues, and force you to close down your site due to ineffective snow & ice management services.
At Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care, our complete snow and ice removal services help keep your employees and clients safe while reducing your exposure to liability.
If you are a business owner in the Salunga-Landisville area, you probably know how challenging winter can be for a business.
There are power-outs, bad roads, snowy sidewalks, and treacherous parking lots covered in sheets of ice, just to name a few annoying challenges. The list goes on!
As the owner, you are probably stressed about what all this means for your business. It’s a lot to think about!
At Creation Landscape, we understand that stress. We have experienced it too! We would like to help you out.
We offer quality snow and ice management services for businesses and commercial buildings. With our fleet of modern snow management equipment, unique de-icing brine solution, and 24-hour availability, we are prepared for any emergency.
Give us a call today to gain peace of mind this winter!
There are lots of great reasons to start your business in the Salunga-Landisville area, despite the rough winters. There are plenty of attractions in the area:
- Nookside Stables
- 1852 Herr Family Homestead
- Spooky Nook Sports
- Myers Strawberry Farm
- Graystone Ridge Alpacas
- Root’s Country Market and Auction
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
- Kreider Farms
- Amos Herr Park
And all the outdoor adventures you can find in the surrounding countryside. Not to mention the attractions of the neighboring cities of Lancaster, Harrisburg, and Philadelphia.
Salunga-Landisville consists of two census-designated places in Lancaster County, PA. Salunga gets its name from nearby Chiquesalunga Creek (now called Chickies Creek) and Landisville was named for John Landis, the first postmaster in the town.
The two towns were established in 1790, with a Mennonite church building (which still stands today,) being one of the first buildings in the area. Soon after, a hotel and a tavern were established as well.
By the mid-1800s there were various other tradesmen in the area, including a wagon-maker, blacksmith, and cigar maker.
For years the community was a key stop along several transportation networks such as the Harrisburg Pike that ran between Lancaster and Middletown and the Pennsylvania Railroad. However, the 1949 opening of the Harrisburg Pike bypass cut down on the number of travelers passing through, and turned the area into more of a bedroom community.
The community holds two community parks each with a pavilion and various outdoor activities available. Together, the two CDPs cover about 3 square miles of land and provide a home for almost 5,000 people.
If you are a business or commercial building owner in Salunga-Landisville, our services are for you! We offer snow management services for all zip codes in Salunga-Landisville:
Give us a call today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Information courtesy of Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC, 1061 Hartman Station Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601