Stay Open &
Are you concerned about injuries or needing to shut down during the winter because of ice and snow?
Our ice and snow management in York and surrounding areas gives you peace of mind when the winter arrives and the snow and ice start falling.
Increase safety and reduce your liability with our expert snow removal team!
York Snow & Ice Removal
Services That Give Peace of Mind
Meet Insurance Expectations
As Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association, we help keep your property up to insurance quality standards.
Dedicated Route Supervisors & Weather Monitoring
When snow and ice occurs, our team is on top of it and ready to roll.
Our team is available 24 hours a day to help keep your facility safe. We monitor the weather and we have a 24-hour contact line to reach us.
Properties We Service
Retail Centers &
We service more types of properties - contact us to see what’s possible for your business!
How To Get Our Snow & Ice Management Services
Request a quote
We meet you at your property and discuss your winter management goals.
We sketch your property
We walk your parking lots and driveways to get all necessary measurements.
You approve the quote
Review your estimate and approve it.
We do the work
When the next snow storm hits York, have peace of mind knowing our snow removal team is working on your property!
What Makes Our Snow Plowing &
Ice Management So Effective?
We own and operate our own liquid de-icing manufacturing. The brine we create is a more sustainable solution and allows us to reduce the amount of environmentally damaging chlorides used on your property without sacrificing safety.
What are some other advantages of using brine and our services?
Why Work With Creation Landscaping?
Certified with SIMA
We are Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association.
We offer 24-hour winter emergency services.
We are based in York, PA, and we understand the local work ethic and business culture.
Our brine and other melting material is eco-friendly.
Do you have more questions about our snow and ice removal services ?
- Hiring a top-notch snow contractor like Creation Landscaping is the best way to reduce the liability risks of snow and ice and help keep your property safe.
- As a Member of the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA), Creation Landscaping stays on the cutting edge of the snow & ice management industry. We use the best equipment, latest technology, and the industry best practices to give our customers superior service and complete satisfaction.
- Typically, the property owner is responsible for ice and snow removal on a commercial property. However, sometimes the tenant or others may take over that responsibility by means of the written lease or contract specifically indicating who will be responsible.
- At Creation Landscaping we start our preparation for the winter season months before the snow ever falls. Equipment is acquired, serviced and tested before it ever goes out to the customer sites. Staff is trained, re-trained and practice all of the industry best practices well in advance of the first storm. Materials are stockpiled and ready to go long before we need them to service our clients.
- Creation Landscape maintains a special emergency contact phone number for our winter snow & ice management clients. A live human answers that special phone line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during winter months.
- Creation Landscaping utilizes many different methods to help reduce salt usage while keeping the property safe. Liquid brine applications before the storm dramatically reduce the need for granular salt after the snow is cleared away. Proper calibration of salt application equipment makes a huge difference as well as special training for our salt truck drivers and sidewalk crews.
- Creation Landscaping provides snow & ice management services for commercial, industrial and retail sites. These are sites like distribution centers, warehouses, factories, shopping centers, retail stores, banks, etc.
- We have learned over many years that the only way for Creation Landscaping to be successful is for our clients to be successful. If our customers are satisfied with our services, they not only stay with us, but they send us more work. By having well trained staff, the best equipment available, planning and organizing our work carefully and truly caring about our clients, we have created a company focused on customer satisfaction.
Commercial Snow Removal Services In York
As a commercial property manager or business owner in the York area, you want to have peace of mind knowing that your business is being taken care of during the winter.
The problem is that poor snow removal services can lead to injuries, liability issues, and force you to close down your site due to ineffective snow & ice management services.
At Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care, our complete snow and ice removal services help keep your employees and clients safe while reducing your exposure to liability.
If you own a business in York, PA, you are probably familiar with the annoying challenges that come with winter.
There are power outages, snowed-in employees, and snowy sidewalks. Not to mention parking lots covered in sheets of ice!
As a business owner, your first goal should always be to keep your customers and employees safe. And winter makes that a whole lot harder! All these challenges can be safety hazards as well as just annoying.
At Creation Landscaping, we understand those winter difficulties. We would like to help. We offer a range of snow-management services to help keep your business up and running during the winter months. With a fleet of modern snow removal equipment, our own de-icing brine solution, and 24-hour availability, we are ready for anything!
Give us a call today and gain peace of mind this winter!
Despite all the snow, there are plenty of attractions in York to help break up that winter monotony:
- Rocky Ridge Country Park
- Perrydell Farm Dairy
- York Central Market House
- York County History Center
- Samuel S. Lewis State Park
- Appell Center for the Performing Arts
- Agricultural and Industrial Museum
- Avalanche Xpress
- York Barbell Hall of Fame
And more! There is plenty to do here, even during the winter months.
Nicknamed the “White Rose City,” York is located in south-central Pennsylvania. It is the county seat of York County, and the 11th largest city in PA.
York has been called an “architectural museum” due to its numerous and well-preserved historic structures. It contains the 1741 Golden Plough Tavern, the 1751 General Horatio Gates House, the 1766 York Meetinghouse, and the 1888 York Central Market, to name a few.
Originally known as Yorktown, York was founded by settlers from the Philadelphia region. In its early years, most of its residents were of either German or Scots-Irish descent.
During the Civil War, York was the largest Northern city ever occupied by the Confederate Army. After the war York became a regional center for local agriculture.
Today, York is home to several major corporations, including Dentsply Sirona, Stauffer Biscuit Company, and Christmas Tree Hill.
York covers about 5 square miles of land and is home to almost 45,000 people.
The City of York homepage says this about the city:
A simple walk through downtown York is an incredible journey. In a few blocks, you’ll encounter three centuries of American history and learn the stories of immigrant pioneers, Revolutionary War soldiers, 19th-century farmers, and modern-day craftspeople. You’ll get to know the fascinating lives of military heroes, business tycoons and factory workers. You’ll admire a beautifully preserved downtown and meet friendly Yorkers along the way.
Visiting historic downtown York with its easy access, abundant parking, broad sidewalks, and helpful signs is a snap. But that’s York, a place where a simple and convenient visit turns out to be an unforgettable experience.
We hope York continues to thrive and grow!
If you own a business or commercial building in York, PA, our services are for you!
We serve all zip codes and neighborhoods in York:
17315, 17401, 17402, 17403, 17404, 17405, 17406, 17407, 17408
Devers Area (Fireside), Doctors Row, Downtown East, East Side, Historic Newton Square, Locust Street, Northeast, Northwest, Olde Towne East, Salem Square, Shalom Zone Far East, Southwest, Springdale, The Avenues, Veterans Memorial Park, West Bank, West Philadelphia Street, Yorktowne, Colony Park
We look forward to hearing from you!
Information courtesy of Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC, 1061 Hartman Station Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601