Stay Open &
Are you concerned about injuries or needing to shut down during the winter because of ice and snow?
Our ice and snow management in Harrisburg and surrounding areas gives you peace of mind when the winter arrives and the snow and ice start falling.
Increase safety and reduce your liability with our expert snow removal team!
Harrisburg Snow & Ice Removal
Services That Give Peace of Mind
Meet Insurance Expectations
As Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association, we help keep your property up to insurance quality standards.
Dedicated Route Supervisors & Weather Monitoring
When snow and ice occurs, our team is on top of it and ready to roll.
Our team is available 24 hours a day to help keep your facility safe. We monitor the weather and we have a 24-hour contact line to reach us.
Properties We Service
Retail Centers &
We service more types of properties - contact us to see what’s possible for your business!
How To Get Our Snow & Ice Management Services
Request a quote
We meet you at your property and discuss your winter management goals.
We sketch your property
We walk your parking lots and driveways to get all necessary measurements.
You approve the quote
Review your estimate and approve it.
We do the work
When the next snow storm hits Harrisburg, have peace of mind knowing our snow removal team is working on your property!
What Makes Our Snow Plowing &
Ice Management So Effective?
We own and operate our own liquid de-icing manufacturing. The brine we create is a more sustainable solution and allows us to reduce the amount of environmentally damaging chlorides used on your property without sacrificing safety.
What are some other advantages of using brine and our services?
Why Work With Creation Landscaping?
Certified with SIMA
We are Certified Snow Professionals through the Snow & Ice Management Association.
We offer 24-hour winter emergency services.
We are based in Harrisburg, PA, and we understand the local work ethic and business culture.
Our brine and other melting material is eco-friendly.
Do you have more questions about our snow and ice removal services ?
- Hiring a top-notch snow contractor like Creation Landscaping is the best way to reduce the liability risks of snow and ice and help keep your property safe.
- As a Member of the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA), Creation Landscaping stays on the cutting edge of the snow & ice management industry. We use the best equipment, latest technology, and the industry best practices to give our customers superior service and complete satisfaction.
- Typically, the property owner is responsible for ice and snow removal on a commercial property. However, sometimes the tenant or others may take over that responsibility by means of the written lease or contract specifically indicating who will be responsible.
- At Creation Landscaping we start our preparation for the winter season months before the snow ever falls. Equipment is acquired, serviced and tested before it ever goes out to the customer sites. Staff is trained, re-trained and practice all of the industry best practices well in advance of the first storm. Materials are stockpiled and ready to go long before we need them to service our clients.
- Creation Landscape maintains a special emergency contact phone number for our winter snow & ice management clients. A live human answers that special phone line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during winter months.
- Creation Landscaping utilizes many different methods to help reduce salt usage while keeping the property safe. Liquid brine applications before the storm dramatically reduce the need for granular salt after the snow is cleared away. Proper calibration of salt application equipment makes a huge difference as well as special training for our salt truck drivers and sidewalk crews.
- Creation Landscaping provides snow & ice management services for commercial, industrial and retail sites. These are sites like distribution centers, warehouses, factories, shopping centers, retail stores, banks, etc.
- We have learned over many years that the only way for Creation Landscaping to be successful is for our clients to be successful. If our customers are satisfied with our services, they not only stay with us, but they send us more work. By having well trained staff, the best equipment available, planning and organizing our work carefully and truly caring about our clients, we have created a company focused on customer satisfaction.
Commercial Snow Removal Services In Harrisburg
As a commercial property manager or business owner in the Harrisburg area, you want to have peace of mind knowing that your business is being taken care of during the winter.
The problem is that poor snow removal services can lead to injuries, liability issues, and force you to close down your site due to ineffective snow & ice management services.
At Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care, our complete snow and ice removal services help keep your employees and clients safe while reducing your exposure to liability.
As a business owner in Harrisburg, PA, you have probably faced the challenges that come with winter.
Snowy sidewalks, power outs, parking lots covered in sheets of ice…the list goes on and on!
As a business owner, your first priority during the winter should always be the safety of your employees and customers.
We would like to help you. Creation Landscaping offers quality snow/ice management services that help keep your people safe and your business up and running.
Not to mention the peace of mind you will gain!
Let us help you get through this winter with ease, safety, and minimal stress! Give us a call today.
If your business is in Harrisburg, PA, you already know a bit about the Harrisburg area and its attractions:
- National Civil War Museum
- Pennsylvania State Capitol building
- Fort Hunter Mansion and Park
- Wildwood Park
- State Museum of Pennsylvania
- City Island
- Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center
- Whitaker Center
- Riverfront Park
- Pennsylvania National Fire Museum
- Spring Gate Vineyard
- And more!
As the state capital, Harrisburg has so much to do, see, and experience!
Located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River, Harrisburg is the 9th most populous city in Pennsylvania and serves as the state capital. It hosts numerous well-known annual events such as the Pennsylvania Farm Show, the Great American Outdoor Show, and others.
On a darker note, it is also known for being associated with the infamous Three Mile Island nuclear meltdown.
Harrisburg was laid out in 1785 by John Harris Jr., on his father’s land. This land happened to be at a strategic place right alongside the Susquehanna River. This position enabled the town to grow in future years. Harrisburg was incorporated in 1791, and in October of 1812 it was named the Pennsylvania state capital and has remained so ever since.
Today, Harrisburg covers 11.86 square miles of land and is home to over 50,000 people. It remains the undisputed PA state capital.
CityTownInfo.com describes Harrisburg like this:
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania has something for everybody. History is everywhere in Harrisburg, due to its crucial roles in United States history during the Westward Migration, the American Civil War, and the Industrial Revolution. The Pennsylvania Canal and the Pennsylvania Railroad helped turn Harrisburg into one of the most industrialized cities in the country. Today, Harrisburg and the Capital Region, which includes Hershey and Carlisle, offer residents and visitors many benefits. The area boasts the world’s tallest splashdown amusement park ride. It has lots of fishing, biking, and hiking to enjoy. And its zoos, caves, theater, and sporting events offer a wide variety of fun activities for the whole family.
If you need winter management services for your Harrisburg business, give Creation Landscape a call today!
We serve all zip codes and neighborhoods in Harrisburg, PA:
17101, 17102, 17103, 17104, 17105, 17106, 17107, 17108, 17109, 17110, 17111, 17112, 17113, 17120, 17121, 17122, 17123, 17124, 17125, 17126, 17127 , 17128, 17129, 17130, 17140, 17177
Central Allison Hill, Hillside Village, North Allison Hill, Sibletown, South Allison Hill, Springdale, Summit Terrace, Bull Run, Capitol District, Eighth Ward, Judytown, Market Square, Maclaysburg, Restaurant Row, Shipoke, South of Market , Bellevue Park, Capitol Heights, Cumberland Court,, Engleton, Fox Ridge, Governor's Square, Hardscrabble, New Fox Ridge,
Verbeketown, Cloverly Heights, Hall Manor, Hoverton Homes, Lochiel, Academy Manor, Camp Curtin, Cottage Ridge, Curtin Heights, Landmark, Riverside, Schuddemageville, 6th Street, Historic District,, Allison Hill Historic District, Bellevue Park Historic District, Old Downtown, Commercial Historic District,, Fox Ridge Historic District, Historic Harrisburg Historic District,
Old Midtown Historic District, Mount Pleasant Historic District, Pennsylvania Capitol Historic District, Olde Uptown Historic District
We look forward to hearing from you!
Information courtesy of Creation Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC, 1061 Hartman Station Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601